Wednesday 24 May 2017

Weekly reflection

 Plus

I started to learn french which is one of my milestones, This year, I am learning it on duolingo. I also started to learn it last year but did not finish it.
  
I really enjoy doing play in the mornings at school because you get to play with a lot of diffrent things that we don’t play with any more.

Minuse


I could have done better on my  book bash role and add a bit more  writing onto it.

Another minus this week is my blogpost I think I need to  write a bit more on them and add more detail to them because they are very shore and don’t have as much detail.

Interesting

This week we did rotations. When we do rotations we have Art , science and PE. WE do this throughout two afternoon blokes so one day we are in Art and the next we swap around siance and PE.

Goal

My goal for next week is to add more detail into my writing / blog posts.







No comments:

Post a Comment