Monday 20 March 2017

Before Camp Questions

This week we are going on our school camp and here are some questions we need to answer.

What is your goal for camp?
To try new things even if you are nervous?

Why are you coming on camp?
I am coming on camp to have a go at things I am not use to and to build positive relationships with other people.

What skills, strengths, qualities, powers do you possess that will help you have a really successful camp experience?
I think I will have to use connecting, being me so that I can have successful time at camp

What will you do if you have a problem at camp? Who will you speak to? What will help you solve your problem?
you will need to ask your adult who transported you to camp or a teacher.


How will you be an effective team member in your car group, activity group and cabin group? What will we see or hear?
I will listen to everyone and take in there ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment